Thursday, July 12, 2007

1/06/07 - El Ano Fuerte

that was our new year's eve intention. amanda, jill and I conch shells high in the air with orange candles stuck in half-cantaloupe candle holders, tequila shots and festivities in the background on the balcony of a surrealist castle in the rainforest valleys of mexico.

i haven't written about it because i'm actualy at a loss for words. Words just don't do it justice. At some point we realized that the experience could not possibly be translated into media and we resigned ourselves to the fact that the place was only for us, for people like us, and for anyone who'd actually made the struggle it takes just to get there and lay eyes upon it. I figured I would at least delay my attempt until I have the pictures. (On matt's camera, I forgot mine, perfectly). So later.

My body aches and I did not leave my bed all day because I am so exhausted from my last adventure (almost fell off a cliff and etc.)

But already I'm planning my next one (it's all about keeping eyes and ears open).

No comments: