Thursday, July 12, 2007

1/30/07 - *yawn*

i feel like i've had narcolepsy for the past few days...


... my sleeping patterns are way out of whack, I painted all night on friday from 8pm to 7am and, although i'd been intending to sleep in, woke up at 10am. went and rented a car to go to ikea so that my room wouldn't look like a squat anymore- there's only an old futon mattress on the floor with a sheet on it and with the dropcloth spread out and the paints and the masking tape, it looks like i'm trying to pull off some sort of avante garde 'starving artist' motif.


sunday i thought it would be a good idea to drink coffee and hang out and read in the cafe near my apartment even though i haven't had espresso anytime recently that i can remember. i think it's the coffee that makes me sleepy- not that it doesn't give me a buzz but the withdrawal symptoms of that shit are wicked.


i had seven hours of sleep last night which is way more than usual... but my eyes are still tired and i'm still yawning and my body still hurts. maybe i exhausted myself this weekend. maybe it's PMS. maybe it's the moon.


i hope it passes soon. there's nothing more disorienting than randomly falling asleep everywhere you go because you can't seem to keep your eyes open. so weird.


in other news, not a whole lot. feeling pretty damn blissed out, actually. I love this city.



up with trailblazing the urban jungle!

down with narcoleptic feminine syndrome!

No comments: