Wednesday, July 11, 2007

7/07/06 - Some Day I Will Write About All of This

The older women here at Kahua were talking amongst themselves, mentioning that they wished they'd kept journals of all the good times in their lives. I really would like to write about my ayahuasca experience, and all the other beautiful experiences I'm having here, jumping into every ocean and waterfall pool, climbing cliffsides in the jungle, hitchhiking to see fireworks and ceremonies with shamans, all other magical things. But really, it's hard to write when you're having so much fun. I took some pictures though, and finally got around to uploading them. (Kutira and Rafael are out of town, glorious downtime!!!!)

I put them onto flickr because it's easier. you can see them here:

My Maui Flickr

love to you all, enjoy!

aloha,
Seph

No comments: