Thursday, July 12, 2007

3/12/2007 - resonant brain splatter

okay.

I figured it out now. You know how I pledged to become a ninja fairy DJ when I was still in Maui and about to move to Boston? I feel like it sounds when our dear Willem goes 'UH'.

There was something, Amanda, remember about the giant robots fuckin throwing down stomping on the ground resonating sound deep in our bones and in our bellies and I was possessed like I couldn't not dance even if I tried and double negatives frying your I's in the back of your eyes from all the subsonic vibration silent killing going on feeling like cathartic love-making all slow and intense and focused and direct and your brain has become so inverted its synapses are clawing outward through every cell in your body and you can FEEL it, every cell, every sensation and pressure and it sounds like muted groaning and it feels like ___________?

Holy shit. I feel like every person has a frequency that resonates with them, just like they have a height and an eye color and a shoe size and a nature to them. And mine, it's slow, and intense, and dark. Like dubstep.

So lesson number one in Mr. Nick Dika's School for Ninja Fairy DJs: learn to spin dubstep. Oh gosh. My hips shudder I'm so excited to learn. Record-buying spree this week.

No comments: