Thursday, July 12, 2007

3/4/07 - Quoted as an Expert

Not to bring up the sore subject of an ill-fated career, but I just got an e-mail from Stacy Tisdale, a CNN correspondent who interviewed me for her book about 'Life Planning', which is the common label for the type of financial advising I was working in.

I thought it was pretty hilarious since I'd only been working there for three months to be quoted as an expert, but who am I to correct, I get to be in a book (even though it's probably not going to be that great).

So here's the quote that's going to be published. I would have worded it better but it's alright:

"While it is important to become aware of powerful messages, don't get lost in trying to figure out where they came from, or whether or not they are true. That's not where the truth is! It is productive and enlightening to go about the inquiry of it, but most importantly, it is important to realize that this is something you are thinking about, and not who you are."

- Josephine Tempongko, 'Life Planner', SG LLC

No comments: