Thursday, July 12, 2007

5/21/07 - Self-Teachings

Things seem like they're pretty hard lately.

I know they're not that bad, and that everything isn't falling apart, all over my head. It may not be that bad, but it still feels like it.

I guess I'm just having one of those times. I feel so lost.

But I was browsing through my blog earlier and found this entry, entitled, "Weren't You Afraid?", and a tear rolled down my cheek, because I was learning a lesson from myself, which is one of the blessings of having a written record of my thoughts.

It's a wonder to learn something from yourself. I think it has something to do with wisdom, which I hope to have some time when I'm old, and my parts don't work.

Part of me feels so far away from the person who wrote that. Slow, can't think thoughts or write words. I hope I come back to myself.

No comments: